- Please see the FULL SCHEDULE and register at Eventbrite through one of the links below to receive the panels’ links and passwords.
- The Conference format is synchronous and asynchronous. The presenters pre-recorded their paper/artistic presentations (6 to 20 minutes), which are available on individual blog posts, accordingly. Live discussions with presenters and moderators (who will also serve as respondents) are scheduled for August 5 to 7 on Zoom.
- All the presentations were pre-recorded and are already available on the blog posts and on the presentations' full list. Therefore, even though the presenters will remind the attendants of their papers’ main points during the conference, the panels will prioritize the discussions.
- Registration and attendance at IFM2021 Conference are open and out-of-charge. The online platform Zoom will hold all the panels. See below for some helpful information and the code of online conduct.
- The Conference presenters do not need to register, please check here.
- Based on the FULL SCHEDULE, please register at Eventbrite's links for each panel you want to attend. Mind the panels' time zones, accordingly. Once you make your registration you will receive by email the respective panels' link and password.
- IMPORTANT: Once you get registered you will receive in the ticket/confirmation email the Zoom links and passwords to access the panel.
- You will find it helpful to download the Zoom Desktop client for the best tools for screen sharing https://zoom.us/download , and if you have not already, sign up for an account. The download is free, and it does require any subscription. We recommend you upload a photo so that your face can be visible to presenters and other participants even when you don't have your video turned on.
- Here is some info on how to download the latest version: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362233-Where-Do-I-Download-The-Latest-Version
- Once you have downloaded the appropriate plug-in or app for your device, you should register to create an account and join a test meeting to make sure it is working correctly: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115002262083-Joining-a-test-meeting
- If you need an introduction or refresher on using Zoom, you can find that here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-Joining-a-meeting. There are additional tutorials available here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206175806.
Online Code of Conduct
- During the online sessions, it is the responsibility of all the participants to create and maintain a welcoming and accepting learning environment. Therefore, all attendees and presenters are expected to conduct themselves in a manner consistent with generally accepted standards of behaviour, University regulations and policies, departmental policies, and in compliance with federal, provincial, and municipal laws, as well as professional standards and codes of ethics that govern faculty and students.
- These sessions will be recorded so that they can be made available to organizers and presenters. Participants joining by phone will have their phone numbers masked for privacy.
- Participants should ask questions through the chat panel or “raise hand” to open their mics and address their questions. Inappropriate or disrespectful language in the chat panel will not be tolerated. The host/co-hosts reserve the right to remove anyone who does not behave accordingly.
By entering the IFM2021 Zoom sessions, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted the terms above.